Freshest Seafood in Town
When you want the freshest seafood in town, you want Glick’s Old-Fashioned Meat Market and Deli, where we fly in fresh seafood four to six times per week.
Seafood Selections (changes with the season)
|1-lb Tub Real Crab Meat||16/20 count Cooked Shrimp||Ahi Tuna|
|Calamari||Catfish||Chiliean Sea Bass|
|Cocktail Shrimp||Dungeness Crab (seasonal/holiday)||Giant Lobster Tails 20-24oz|
|Imitation Crab Meat||Jumbo Prawns||King Crab Legs|
|Ling Cod||Little Neck Clams||Lobster Tails Medium / Large|
|Lutefisk||Manila Clams||Orange Roughy|
|Peeled & Deveined Shrimp||Red Snapper Filet||Scallops|
|Sea Bass||Shrimp Large||Shrimp Thai White|
|Sustainably-Farmed Atlantic Salmon||Swordfish||Thrasher Shark|
|Tiger Prawns||Tilapia||True Cod|
|Wild Alaskan Halibut||Wild Salmon||Wild Salmon Filet (seasonal)|
|Wild Sockeye Salmon|
Our Seafood Supply Standards Speak for Themselves
Santa Monica Seafood goes the distance to ensure a sustainable supply of seafood by:
- Partnering with Monterey Bay Aquarium to form Seafood Watch, a program that helps consumers and businesses choose seafood that support healthy oceans.
- Responsible sourcing vendor partner program to collectively apply a percentage of purchases towards projects they believe in strongly as a company.
- Working with U.S. government, international colleagues and regional organizations to advance policies to end illegal fishing, improve traceability, and establish management approaches to help fish populations recover.
- Assessing sustainability of seafood sold in North America.
- Promoting more sustainable fisheries and aquaculture, and create incentives for less sustainable ones by working directly with leading seafood buyers, retailers and chefs.
Honolulu Fish & Co.
Honolulu Fish & Co. is a top seafood distributer offering more than 30 varieties of eco-friendly Pacific water fish to 3,000 customers.
- Owner Wayne Samiere, a trained marine biologist, ensures each fish is hand selected and chosen by sashimi experts.
- Company standards include not condoning net fishing, all fish are exclusively hook-caught, do not allow its buyers to purchase fish that haven’t reached full maturity.